Large Enough to Serve You -
Small Enough to Care!
Did You Know
- Up to 80% of all air conditioning compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems that lead up to failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by almost 20%.
- Just 100th on an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator cooling coil can reduce its efficiency by 5%.
- Refrigerant should never be replaced. If it must be added, there is an expensive leak that should be repaired.
- A dirty evaporator cooling coil, condenser heat removal coil, or blower wheel could increase air conditioning electrical usage by 50% or more.
- Certain air conditioning and heating problems can double operating costs without reducing comfort.